£/$/€500 Bluefin Fitness Voucher Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
- To enter the prize draw, submit your email address on the pop-up
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per user.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Open to aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and their immediate families of Bluefin Trading Limited (herein “the Promoter”) or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content including profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, and disqualify any entrant who is reasonably believed to have tampered with the entry process, or submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, unlawful or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter reasonably believes that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in these Restrictions.
- Prize draw entries open on 25th March 2022 3:00 PM & close at 4:00pm GMT on 25th May 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The prize is a £/$/€500 Bluefin Fitness Gift Voucher, redeemable on the entire Bluefin Fitness range.
- The Gift Voucher must be redeemed within the date specified on the card the voucher is supplied with, usually within 12 months of supply.
- The voucher can only be redeemed once for 1 order only and can not be used in part or across several orders.
- The order may contain multiple items.
- The Gift Voucher can not be resold or traded in for a cash alternative.
- The voucher can be redeemed on already discounted items.
- The winner shall be selected randomly from all valid entries by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via email within 10 working days of the closing date. The winner must acknowledge the above notification within 48 hours of the notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner drawn.
- There is no cash or other alternative available.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize shall be awarded to the person named in the entry, subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence, including regarding the Competition result and/or Prize.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree that all entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use without approval or notification any content (in whole or in part) from the entries including reproducing (in any media with or without accreditation as to the author) the entry in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it has as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.